I’ve had a hiatus from this blog for a while but I’ve been busy (I swear!) Here’s what I’ve been up to during my “silent” time:
- Started a job with Project Hope
- Guest blogged for Counseling Internships – this is an amazing resource for students.
- Working on communications for ACA NY
- Ramping up counseling services at the Offices of Dr. DeMarco
- Prepping a free workshop through Meet Up (stay tuned!)
- Drafting new content for the second half of the Internship series
Lots more to come. Stay tuned.
It’s good to be back.