- Tips for Obtaining an Internship (PDF)
- Track Your Hours – DIY (XLS)
- Time2Track: For the past 8 years, Time2Track has been serving psychology graduate students and institutions. Have peace of mind knowing that your data is stored with the most trusted provider on the web.
Multicultural & International Counseling
- Multiculturalism in Counseling Resources (PDF)
- ACA International Counseling Interest Network
The ACA International Counseling Interest Network will provide much-needed guidance, leadership and resources focused on international counseling, global diversity, human rights issues, alternative approaches to counseling and internationally focused counseling research.
Websites of Interest
- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF): an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters.
- International Rescue Committee (IRC): responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. At work in over 40 countries and 22 U.S. cities to restore safety, dignity and hope, the IRC leads the way from harm to home.
Noteworthy Blogs & Counselor Sites
- Private Practice from the Inside Out: is designed to help you cultivate an openness to new and different ways of developing your practice into a vibrant story of possibilities – a story for growth, a story for joy and connection, a story for peace of mind – so that your practice uniquely reflects you and feeds you and your client’s sense of all that is possible!
Hurricane Sandy Recovery
- SAMHSA Resources for Children and Youth_110212_FINAL.doc (DOC)
- NYC CARES – Volunteer
- NIP – Trauma Counseling